Interested in becoming a sister? Love music? Ready for a lifetime of fun and NKE love?
Because we are not Greek, we have a different recruitment process. In the fall, Rush begins at the end of September. In the Spring, Rush occurs in February.
In order to be considered for membership, you must attend at least
3 Rush Events out of 7 over the course of two Rush weeks.
These events will take place in Ewell Hall Lobby in Ewell Hall on
Old Campus. Please see the calendar for dates and times during recruitment time.
As A Pledge
- Attend weekly Pledge meetings
- Attend 3 Sisterhood dinners
- Serve on a committee
- Participate in Sister Retreat
- Pay Pledge dues ($55)
The Pledge period is typically between three and four weeks long. During this period, pledges will be matched with a Big Sister, but her identity will remain a secret until the end of Clue Week at Initiation.
As A Sister
- Attend Weekly Meetings (Thursday Evenings)
- Attend mandatory events: Bid Night, Sister Retreat, Pledge Recital, and Initiation
- Participate in Sisterhood-sponsored events, including fundraising, philanthropy, and socials
- Pay Sister dues each semester ($45)
- Love music and stay involved